Production Assistant & Warehouse Coordinator
Position Title: Production Assistant & Warehouse Coordinator
Accounts: Local & National Automotive/Technology/Lifestyle/Sports/Created Events
Location: Camarillo, CA (Los Angeles)
Southport Marketing is a full-service experiential marketing and promotions firm that is currently seeking a Warehouse Manager with 5-8 years of warehousing, inventory and logistics experience to assist with our expanding business needs.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a positive attitude, a passion for the event marketing and experiential business, and believes in the team concept. Opportunity to work in an environment where individuals are given the room to grow and work independently, while being part of a great team that supports one another.
- Oversee receiving, shipping, and warehousing of company and client assets
- Manage inventory system adding, updating or removing assets
- Implement new and improve existing processes or programs for inventory control and warehousing
- Maintains warehouse and vehicle fleet to ensure compliance with internal/external regulations and standards
- Organize warehouse to ensure efficient space utilization
- Load & unload vehicles/trucks, working with program managers to ensure all required inventory is accounted for and in good condition pre and post event
- Perform drop-offs and pick-ups utilizing company vehicles
- Provide on-site production management and implementation of local, regional and national programs
- Coordinate, manage and execute events, projects and meetings (approximately 25% travel required)
- Ability to lead a team, partners and vendors in execution of programs and events
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Required Qualifications (Southport Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and reserves the right to assign other responsibilities as deemed necessary):
- High School diploma or GED equivalency certificate
- Minimum of 3-5 years in warehouse operations and/or event production
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 70lbs
- Experience driving trucks up to 26’
- Must be able to safely operate a fork lift
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects at one time
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and similar computer programs
- Travel and weekend work is required
- Valid U.S. Drivers’ License and clean driving record must be maintained
Southport Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and reserves the right to assign other responsibilities as deemed necessary.
Resumes and cover letters should be sent to email@example.com.