Russell Wilson Happy Hour
Alaska hosted an exclusive VIP Happy Hour event with its Chief Football Officer, Russell Wilson, to kick off to the football season. The invitation-only event included loyal Alaska members such as its Mileage Plan members, Alaska VISA card holders, influencers and social winners.
Video courtesy of Alaska Airlines
The VIP experience was located on the rooftop terrace of the Russell Investments Center in downtown Seattle. Guests enjoyed:
- Commemorative Photo Opportunities: Each guest had the opportunity to take their photo with Russell Wilson. Likewise, guests also had their photo taken in front of the Alaska/Russell Wilson poster backdrop using various photo props.
- Russell Wilson Appearance: An exclusive Q&A with Russell Wilson was moderated by Joel McHale. Alaska’s CEO, Brad Tilden also spoke about their partnership with Russell Wilson. Finally, he gave out various prizes to the audience such as Alaska Lounge passes, headphones, gift certificates and signed memorabilia.
- Games & Entertainment: Guests could play Alaska branded games including cornhole and ping pong while listening to the DJ spinning tunes.
- Food & Beverage: Guests enjoyed appetizers from Russell Wilson’s favorite Seattle restaurant, Metropolitan Grill. Beer & wine was served from Alaska’s on-board partners and dessert from Seattle’s local creamery, Salt & Straw.
- Gift Bag: Upon departure, guests received an event T-shirt, poster, Nike backpack and an Alaska favorite – the fruit and cheese plate.