Northwest Chevy Dealers Sponsor University of Washington Football
As a top-tier sponsor of the UW Huskies Football program, the NW Chevy Dealers sought to build brand awareness and introduce, educate and engage consumers with an on-site Chevy branded vehicle display, :30 in-game radio spots, in-stadium digital ribbon signage and season tickets during the 2016-17 UW Huskies football season.
- Each home game, consumers were greeted with a NW Chevy branded tent and vehicle display. The display also featured two Chevy models that rotated each game, 13 ft. branding towers, Chevy banners/signs, brand ambassadors, and event manager/product specialist.
- Consumers were approached and encourage to experience the Chevy vehicle models through an interactive game called the Chevy Measure-Up Challenge.
- The Chevy Measure-Up Challenge was an interactive game that gave each consumer a game card with four key performance questions about one of the Chevy vehicle models. Consumers were asked to walk-around the Chevy vehicle display model and find the answers that were strategically placed on the outside of the Chevy display vehicle.
- Consumers who answered the questions on the game card while also providing their personal contact information received a UW Huskies car flag and they were also registered for a chance to win a $250.00 VISA Gift Card.
- The sponsorship and on-site activation allowed the Northwest Chevy Dealers to engage with over 20,000 consumers, capture over 2,000 consumer leads and provide over 90,000 on-site branding impressions during (7) UW Huskies home football games.