Each season, fans look forward to Alaska Day at the San Francisco Giants. Not only do they receive the highly sought-after BOGO (Buy One, Get One) flight offer upon entry into the stadium, but they enjoy festive fan activities prior to the game.
- Alaska Airlines
- San Francisco, California
This season, Alaska showcased a Game Show theme and activities that included:
- Alaska Game Show Trivia: Fans had the opportunity to test their knowledge on travel, destinations and all things Alaska. Alaska’s Hype Man hosted the game show and selected contestants to go head to head and compete to win various Alaska prizes such as free travel vouchers, Alaska Lounge passes, and additional BOGO certificates.
- Alaska Spin Wheel: Guests spun the oversized Alaska Prize Wheel to receive one of several gifts: Alaska & Giants trucker hat, Alaska luggage tag, Alaska aviator sunglasses, Alaska & Giants baseball T-shirt, additional BOGO offers or a pair of free travel vouchers.
- Photo Opportunity & Promotion: Fans could take a photo in front of the Alaska airplane wing using various baseball themed props. Fans were then encouraged to share their photo via social, using #iFlyAlaska, to enter to win a pair of free travel vouchers.
- DJ Booth: Guests enjoyed live music and entertainment from Alaska’s DJ booth.
The celebration continued once inside the stadium with Alaska in-game branding, announcements and additional in-stadium giveaways.